2 June 2010

Making an Example

Last Tuesday, I went down to MTV HQ and interviewed London rapper Example. having just finished a live session for the Music channel; we conducted the interview in his dressing room. Where his make up artist, for the first half of the interview was still taking off his foundation and a young fan stood silently in the corner. Obvious that he had won some sort of "win a day with Example" competiton! He even asked for a photograph when the interview ended!



In the midst of his UK tour, Leanne Petersen managed to catch up with Example at the MTV HQ for a quick chat. In this interview he talks about everything from his love for Megan Fox, to his addiction to Twitter and more...

The Wrap Up: So how are you enjoying your UK tour so far?

Example: Yeah, it’s been good. We’ve played 20 gigs so far and got about 14 left. I think we’ve played to about 10,000 people so far.

TWU: I noticed on your blog that you like to Twitter a lot. How many times a day would you say you tweet?

Example: I don’t really keep note, I reckon at least 50 times a day. I mean, it depends on what mood I’m in, if I’m on the tour bus in the middle of no-where and we’ve got signal, then I’ll probably do about 20 maybe in an hour, but also if I get a lot of replies after a gig and people have sent me nice compliments, then I write back to everyone.

Check out the rest of interview here http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/urban/224350-example-the-interview

No comments:

Post a Comment